As soon as I thought I was getting the hang of this blogging thing, outofordinaryblog introduced me to a whole new aspect by nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
After doing some digging to find out exactly what that was, I learned that it’s given to bloggers who inspire and bring sunshine to their readers and other bloggers. I feel extremely honored to be nominated especially since I haven’t been blogging for very long at all.
I owe a big thanks to outofordinaryblog, who happens to have some really insightful posts herself, so stop by her blog too!
I don’t get off that easy though, there’s some rules that come along with this nomination.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you
- Nominate other bloggers for this award
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated
So here’s a little Q&A sesh for you babes and hopefully you’ll get to know me a little bit more.
1. Whats your favorite fall activity?
I don’t know if this is really an activity, but I love being able to order all the different seasonal coffees. (PSL FTW) But as for an actual activity, it’s definetly tailgating and going to our home football games or having watch parties when it’s an away game. Go Noles(:
2. Most recent book you’ve read and enjoyed?
Does an issue of Glamour count? This is going to sound really bad, but I’m not exaggerating when I say I haven’t read a book for enjoyment since 7th grade. I just don’t like reading.
3. Your oldest family tradition?
My family doesn’t really have any traditions, but we do make this corn casserole dish every Thanksgiving, so I guess that’s something.
4. Whats something you would change about your life right now?
I would change all of the syllabi for my current classes so it doesn’t work out to having at least one exam every week.
5. Your favorite song ?
Oh man, I don’t have a favorite, just a bunch of songs I really, really like, and it’s always changing. I can give you a favorite artist though: The 1975 and Drake
6. Best part of your day?
Honestly? Ordering Jimmy John’s. Today was rough.
7. Favorite room in your house?
My bedroom because it’s so cozy. My bed is really low to the ground and I surrounded it with tapestries, pictures, and string lights. There’s also a canopy that encloses it, I could hide out there forever.
8. How do you help yourself when you’re feeling down?
I treat myself to an amazing cup of coffee, in the biggest size it comes in.
9. Best vacation you’ve been on?
It’s got to be the cruise I went on with my friends this summer. I’ve never been on a trip with just friends and it was an amazing experience.
10. Favorite flower and why?
I’m obsessed with sunflowers. They’re warm, vibrant, and every time I see one it makes me happy.
It took me awhile to answer those because I didn’t want to think of a better answer later like I always do, but I enjoyed answering these and it got me thinking, which is never a bad thing.
According to the rules I have to nominate a few other bloggers and come up with questions for them to answer, but I tend to be a little bit of a rule-breaker.
I can’t nominate just “a few other bloggers” because it would make me feel bad choosing someone over someone else. Plus, there’s way too big of a selection for me to even try.
If it were up to me I would nominate all of my supportive followers because you babes are what brings me sunshine.
So I guess what I’m going to do is write a few questions and if you want to you can answer the ones you want in the comments or in your own post.
Sometimes I like to do things my way.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right now free of charge, where would you go?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What would a movie about your life be called?
- What is something that you can’t leave the house without?
- If you were a drink what would you be?
- Who is your role model?
- What is one of your unpopular opinions?
- How do you take your coffee?
- Dogs or Cats?
- What is your favorite article of clothing?
Thanks for four months of amazing support babes!
dress well. eat well. live well.